Welcome to The Nourished Hearth of ZenJen11


Well-Come!

17 January 2020

This is my first ever foray into the B. L. O. G. world and as I approach the amazing age of half-a-century, I thought I would try something new, something different, something a little challenging! So why not this, seeing as I've never done it before.

I am a Mum of one, happily married to my soulmate, have a pet cat and a pet python, and I identify as a Witch.

By day I work as a Laboratory Technician/Wildlife Keeper, and by night I work as a ZENERGY Alchemist where I help people release weight and discover their ZENERGY, and if they also choose to, I show them how to make extra money by doing the same. 

I enjoy target shooting, fishing, bushwalking, reading, camping, and movies - particularly the Sci-Fi and Fantasy genres.

I'm not sure what has bought you here, but thanks for dropping by. I'd offer you a cup of tea, or any other preferred beverage of choice, but it likely won't travel very well down the copper wires and optic fibres - so I'm instead cheering you with my drink of water - and yes it is my preferred beverage as I've noticed that, if I get on top of it early, and stay properly hydrated, my energy levels and mental clarity are ahhhmazing!!

Speaking of that, I created a bit of a poem about that today so I thought I'd share it here.... if you like it, it was meant for you. If you don't, it was not.

Until next time!

ZenJen11 xx


Struggling right now?
Low energy, shitty mood?
How about you try
Some Good Mood Food!
First, ditch the gluten
anything that’s Lite,
added processed sugars,
Any nutrient-stripped whites
To artificial sweeteners,
Say goodbye
And flavours and colours
They are all a lie
Now give this a go
Put down the booze!
And if you really need coffee
Organic’s best to choose
Drink lots of water
And to heighten that low
Choose grassfed meats
And eat the plant food rainbow
For 11 days try this
Its not that long
Move your body every day
And listen to songs
Several small snacks
One main meal a day
Mostly wholefoods
Might be your best way
Probiotics might help
And last but not least
Add some Omega’s
And give thanks for the feast
(c) 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eternal Internal Battles and How I Overcome Them

A Question: What Is Your Song?

Today I Am Celebrating Me!