I AM UNIQUE AND SO ARE YOU! EMBRACE SELF LOVE!
I AM!
In all the world there is nobody like me.
Since the beginning of time
There has never been another like me
No body has my smile, nobody has my nose
My eyes, my hands, my voice
I’m Unique
No one can be found who has my handwriting
No body else has my tastes for food, or music, or art
No one sees things as I do
In all of time, there has never been anyone
Who laughs like me, no one who cries like me
And what makes me laugh and cry
Will never provoke identical laughter from anybody else, ever
No one reacts to any situation just as I react
I’m Unique
I am the only one in all of Creation that has my set of abilities
O, there will always be someone
Who is better at one of the things I’m good at
But no one in the Universe can reach the duality
Of the combination of my talents, ideas, abilities, feelings
I am Unique
Like a room of musical instruments, some may excel alone
But none can match the symphony sound
When all are played together
I’m a Symphony
Through all of eternity, no one will ever look, talk, walk
Or think or do like me
I’m Unique…..I’m Rare!
And in all rarity, there is great value
And because of my great value
I need not attempt to imitate others
I will accept, yes, celebrate my differences.
I’m Unique
And I’m beginning to realise that
It’s no accident that I’m Unique
I’m beginning to see that the Universe made me
For a very special purpose
She must have a job for me
That no one else can do as well as I
Out of all the billions of applicants
Only one is qualified.
Only one has the right combination of what it takes
That one is me because…..I’m Unique
Since the beginning of time
There has never been another like me
No body has my smile, nobody has my nose
My eyes, my hands, my voice
I’m Unique
No one can be found who has my handwriting
No body else has my tastes for food, or music, or art
No one sees things as I do
In all of time, there has never been anyone
Who laughs like me, no one who cries like me
And what makes me laugh and cry
Will never provoke identical laughter from anybody else, ever
No one reacts to any situation just as I react
I’m Unique
I am the only one in all of Creation that has my set of abilities
O, there will always be someone
Who is better at one of the things I’m good at
But no one in the Universe can reach the duality
Of the combination of my talents, ideas, abilities, feelings
I am Unique
Like a room of musical instruments, some may excel alone
But none can match the symphony sound
When all are played together
I’m a Symphony
Through all of eternity, no one will ever look, talk, walk
Or think or do like me
I’m Unique…..I’m Rare!
And in all rarity, there is great value
And because of my great value
I need not attempt to imitate others
I will accept, yes, celebrate my differences.
I’m Unique
And I’m beginning to realise that
It’s no accident that I’m Unique
I’m beginning to see that the Universe made me
For a very special purpose
She must have a job for me
That no one else can do as well as I
Out of all the billions of applicants
Only one is qualified.
Only one has the right combination of what it takes
That one is me because…..I’m Unique
❤ ❤ ❤
Now, please read that back to yourself, out loud. ❤
.
❤ ❤ ❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
- Original Version Author Unknown
.
❤ ❤ ❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
- Original Version Author Unknown

Comments
Post a Comment