So Much Gratitude

Focus for the upcoming week: Patience. 
If you are are waiting for something to manifest or mature into being, then patience is your key. When you are patient, you are able to sustain an intention until it is realised. 😍
-Success Cards Deck, Deepak Chopra
Thought I would pull a card for the deck for the focus of the upcoming week.
Whenever you feel impatient or questioning, bring this to mind. Patience, my friend, is the answer.

Also this week...

I have been chatting a LOT to people, from all over the world. As an empath and introvert this is both stimulating and exhausting at the same time. I LOVE to enrich my experience of humanity, and love hearing stories. It truly fills my cup! But several at a time leaves me feeling a little overwhelmed, especially with so many side projects going on! W

Also, working 5 part-days a week means my mornings are early. I don't so early mornings, at least, not every day. Once in a while to pursue hobbies is ok, but every day is a tad exhausting.

But that's ok, I can deal with it. I just take some time-out naps when I need to. Meditate. Pat the Cat. Sit under a tree and breathe. And then get back to it.

So if you are waiting for a reply, I will get to you!! I just sometimes need time!

If you can do anything this week, go sit in nature, at least once. And listen, and breathe. xx

Namaste. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eternal Internal Battles and How I Overcome Them

A Question: What Is Your Song?

Today I Am Celebrating Me!