Today I Am Celebrating Me!
I am so pleased that after 28 Days of #stayingathome I have managed to maintain my weight.
Yes I’ve certainly had my down days.
Yes I’ve eaten Tacos, and Popcorn.
Yes I’ve enjoyed some Muffins, and Hot Chips
And Yes I’ve certainly enjoyed a tipple or six.
But what I have also done MOST of the time, is made more healthy choices than unhealthy choices, and have committed to and been consistent with a minimum amount of activity per week.
When you set realistic goals, you are more likely to achieve them, which then gives you a sense of satisfaction, and this in turn can fuel the motivation to take it to your next level.
If you are struggling now, then perhaps you need to review the goals you have set for yourself.
Are they realistic?
#healthybalancedlifestyle
Yes I’ve certainly had my down days.
Yes I’ve eaten Tacos, and Popcorn.
Yes I’ve enjoyed some Muffins, and Hot Chips
And Yes I’ve certainly enjoyed a tipple or six.
But what I have also done MOST of the time, is made more healthy choices than unhealthy choices, and have committed to and been consistent with a minimum amount of activity per week.
When you set realistic goals, you are more likely to achieve them, which then gives you a sense of satisfaction, and this in turn can fuel the motivation to take it to your next level.
If you are struggling now, then perhaps you need to review the goals you have set for yourself.
Are they realistic?
#healthybalancedlifestyle

Comments
Post a Comment